Posts Tagged ‘rubiales’
-
LATEST ARTICLES
 

Pacific Rubiales sees output lift

by on November 8, 2012 12:00 pm GMT
The company’s net income for the quarter was down 64% year on year at $69 million but still increased 17% over the nine-month period to $552 million.Quarterly revenue was up 5% from the previous year at $870.4 million while it rose about 20% for the nine months to

CX-15 platform anchors at Peru’s Block Z-1

by on September 25, 2012 1:44 pm GMT
BPZ Energy operates the block on a 51% stake, with Colombia’s Pacific Rubiales Energy holding the other 49% after a $335 million farm-in earlier this year.The hull tower and topsides have been mated and the platform is anchored at Block Z-1’s West Corvina field in the Tumbes

Colombia's Pacific Rubiales farms into Karoon's Santos basin offshore block

by on September 19, 2012 3:16 am GMT
Colombia's Pacific Rubiales farms into Karoon's Santos basin offshore block BY ROSS KELLY SYDNEY -- In another sign of Colombia's fast emergence as a major player in South American energy markets, Pacific Rubiales Energy has taken a stake in exploration blocks offshore Brazil for up to $250 million.Once crippled by

Pacific Rubiales in $100m water pact

by on August 28, 2012 4:46 pm GMT
The plant, to be located in the Meta region of Puerto Gaitan, will produce 500,000 barrels of water per day. Under the contract, RWL will run the plant for 10 years through its Nirosoft Industries subsidiary.The plant will treat flowback from dilling operations in order to meet environmental discharge standards, reducing