Posts Tagged ‘remaining’
-
LATEST ARTICLES
 

Chariot kicks off Mauritania 3D shoot

by on November 19, 2012 8:20 am BST
Chariot has contracted Norway’s Fugro to carry out the 3500 square kilometre shoot to identify structural and stratigraphic traps within Block C19.The survey will be carried out in water depths ranging from 30 metres up to 2000 metres and is expected to take about 90 days to complete.Once completed, it will fulfill

Soco to sell off Cabinda stake

by on September 25, 2012 8:20 am BST
Quill has paid a non-refundable deposit for the option to acquire, within 120 days, Soco’s entire 80% shareholding in the company. Quill already holds the remaining 20% interest.“This proposed disposal is consistent with our strategy of re-focusing the asset portfolio on projects where Soco has larger equity interests

Exterran, PDSVA in deal for seized assets

by on August 8, 2012 10:05 pm BST
The oil and gas company received $177 million in cash at the closing of the deal and will receive the remaining $265 million in installments through the third quarter of 2016.In 2009, the company took a charge of $329.7 million for the loss of its subsidiary in the country.Exterran has

PetroChina farms into GDF Suez block in Qatar

by on July 25, 2012 2:22 pm BST
GDF Suez Qatar will continue to be the operator of the block with the remaining 60% in a deal already approved by Qatar Petroleum, according to Reuters.The block, close to the North Field which is the source of the country's massive gas reserves, extends for more than 2500 square kilometres in