Posts Tagged ‘inpex’
-
LATEST ARTICLES
 

Inpex signed a service contract for onshore exploration block 10

by on November 8, 2012 11:53 pm BST
Inpex signed a service contract for onshore exploration block 10Inpex is pleased to announce that it has signed a service contract with the Iraqi State Oil  for the onshore exploration Block 10 jointly with Lukoil Overseas Iraq exploration, a subsidiary of Lukoil, Russian oil company.Inpex and Lukoil have been successfully awarded the

Pertamina mulling over Mahakam operatorship

by on October 19, 2012 9:18 am BST
The government is currently in the process of deciding whether to grant operator’s rights to Petamina for the block when current operator Total’s contract ends in 2017.However, the Jakarta Globe cited Petamina president commissioner Sugiharto as saying the company was planning to assess the risk of taking over the operatorship,

Technip awarded offshore contract for the Ichthys LNG project in Australia

by on September 18, 2012 2:16 pm BST
Technip awarded offshore contract for the Ichthys LNG project in AustraliaPARIS -- Technip has been awarded by INPEX CORPORATION an important offshore commissioning contract, worth approximately €210 million, for the Ichthys LNG Project located in the Browse basin, Western Australia.An integrated team will work on all activities related to the

Australia: Total increases its stake in Ichthys to 30%

by Forex Rooton July 12, 2012 12:00 am BST
Australia: Total increases its stake in Ichthys to 30%PARIS - Total today announced that it has acquired an additional 6% interest in the Ichthys liquefied natural gas (LNG) project from its partner INPEX. Total’s overall equity stake in the Ichthys LNG project grows from 24% to 30%.The acquisition does not