Posts Tagged ‘cretaceous’
-
LATEST ARTICLES
 

Providence set to drink deep on Drombeg

by on November 12, 2012 11:31 am GMT
The company has issued the updated proven and probable resource estimate after completing seismic inversion tests on the prospect, which lies in a water depth of about 2500 metres in the southern Porcupine basin, around 220 kilometres off south-west Ireland.There is also believed to be further potential resource upside in

Bengal Energy cases Caracal-1 well as potential future oil producer in Australia's Cooper Basin

by on November 6, 2012 3:59 am GMT
Bengal Energy cases Caracal-1 well as potential future oil producer in Australia's Cooper BasinCALGARY -- Bengal Energy's first exploration well in the company's Tookoonooka drilling campaign, Caracal-1, has been cased, pending perforation and testing to confirm the prospectivity of this well as a future oil producer in Australia's Cooper Basin.The

Chariot in further Morocco charge

by on October 25, 2012 12:58 pm GMT
The London-listed junior has gained a 75% slice in and operatorship of the Rabat Deep licence 50 kilometres off the North African country’s coast.National oil company Onhym will retain the remaining 25%.The block is adjacent to Chariot’s Loukos and Casablanca/Safi licences of which it also acquired 75%

Borders & Southern in new Falklands seismic deal

by on October 2, 2012 9:00 am GMT
The company has inked a deal with Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS) for a new 3D seismic survey beginning in mid January.The survey will take in around 1100 square kilometres in Quad 61 adjacent to Borders & Southern’s existing 3D area. Quad 61 concerns production licence 018 and contains blocks 16 and 30.“The aim of